Saturday, June 21, 2014

How do I embed/bundle assemblies in native code?

Bundling the assemblies into native shared library, helps to keep your code safe.

Prerequisites:
1) Requires an Enterprise License.
2) Should install and map Android NDK to IDE.

Xamarin Studio Users:

Xamarin Studio -> Android Projects -> Project Options -> Android Build

Check/ Uncheck  - Embed assemblies in native code

Visual Studio Users:
Android Project -> Properties - > Android Options

Check/ Uncheck  - Bundle assemblies in native code

2 comments:

  1. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete